Education and learning take place throughout life. We seek to build upon the groundwork that has begun at home by establishing a co-operative partnership with parents in order to achieve our aims.
- Create a well ordered, safe and happy environment in which children are able to realise their full potential academically, physically, emotionally, socially, culturally, spiritually and morally.
- Enable children to enjoy aesthetic and creative activities.
- Enable the acquisition of the necessary academic and social skills, knowledge and understanding, as preparation for future life in a rapidly changing world.
- Provide for individual achievement through a variety of quality teaching and learning experiences which enable the development of positive self-belief and self-esteem.
- Develop co-operative and friendly attitudes which provide for self-discipline and enable consideration and respect for the values and beliefs of others.
- Encourage parental involvement in their child’s learning through the provision of the appropriate homework, co-operative activities and discussion meetings.
- Encourage the involvement of parents in school activities.
- Keep parents informed of their child’s progress, the policies and activities of the school.
We provide education for all children through appropriate differentiation, resources and facilities (if possible). All children’s needs are considered and the full range of flexible responses are made available to accommodate and value their diversity.